As a leader in the fundraising and grant development industry since 1995, Resource Associates (RA) is a trustworthy organization that is dedicated to helping its clients reach and exceed their funding goals. RA and its associates are long time members of the New Mexico Better Business Bureau as well as a handful of other accredited grant writing and fundraising associations.
We have the highest standards in our grant product development and integrity in our business operations. Our business approach is consumer-driven and is built upon integrity, responsibility, and flexibility. We can adapt to your needs, big or small, urgent or long-term.
Recent grant award successes include, but are not limited to...
Alaska Regional Consortium wins a $900,000 Emergency Response and Crisis Management grant to prepare for potential natural and manmade disasters.
Southwest Regional School District is awarded $1.8 million from the Alaska Native Education grant program to provide reading instructional technology and related interventions to help students meet state and national language arts standards.
US Liberia Charities is awarded over $400,000 to provide transitional housing services to troubled youth and runaways of Virginia.
Hawaii’s Campbell Complex secures the 21st Century Learning Centers grant for $2,291,492 over a five year period to bring academic enrichment and technology programs into seven high-needs Oahu schools. Nearly 700 students will be affected by these after school, weekend, and summertime programs.
Highlands Wisconsin is awarded a $400,000 rural distance learning and telemedicine grant (from the US Department of Agriculture) to build their technology infrastructure.
The Kinder International Education Foundation is awarded over $1.4 million to provide health and fitness programs to families and children of San Diego, CA.
Carter G. Woodson State Charter School of Challenge is awarded $1.6 million in NCLB 21st Century funds to deploy a region-wide initiative in North Carolina to keep children off drugs while offering academic remediation and enrichment opportunities throughout the school year.
- Research and Evaluation on Children Exposed to Violence
- Access to Recovery
- Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies
- Social and Economic Development Strategies
- American Youth Leadership Program
- First Nations - Native Youth and Culture Fund
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance
- Personnel Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services
- Mississippi 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- The Commonwealth Fund - Health Care Delivery System Reform
- Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women
- Drug Free Communities Support Program
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families
- The G. Unger Vetlesen Foundation - General Support Grants
"Since I began using Resource Associates 3 years ago, my rural Alaska school district has been awarded over $1.7 million in federal funds."
- Eric Gephart, Superintendent of Kake Alaska School District
"I am with a for-profit firm that assists cities and counties to build their financial capacity. I have hired Resource Associates a multitude of times to write grants for my clients which has resulted in over $5 million of much needed discretionary funding."
- April Broadway, Vice President of N'finity Consulting
"I just finished the 2 day grant writer mentoring. It was truly one of the best, most effective trainings I have ever experienced and it was completely customized to my skill level and needs."
- Leslie Schnoll Fitzpatrick, Development Director of Alternative Homes for Youth
"I have used other grant writers in the past and I can honestly say that Resource Associates is the best in the US, hands down."
- Aynn Daniels, President of N'finity Consulting
"My domestic violence shelter just received a $500,000 grant. Thank you so much, Resource Associates, for helping us improve the lives of Navajo women and children."
- Gloria Champion, Executive Director of Shiprock Women's and Children's Home
"The Compassion Capital Grant and Drug Free Communities Grant that Resource Associates wrote for my ministry were both awarded. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
- Rev. Joseph Henderson, President of Tower Ministries