- NINDS Small Business Innovation Research Technology Transfer Grant
- Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program Grant
- Community Economic Development Projects Grant
- Quality Samples Program Grant
- School Leadership Program Grant
- Investing in Innovation Fund - Scale-Up & Validation Grants
- Fair Housing Initiative Programs
- Oregon 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant
- Street Outreach Program Grant
- National Forest Foundation - Matching Awards Program Grant
- NAWCA Mexican Standard Grants
- EHR Core Research Grants
- Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program-Short-Term Projects Grant
- Education Research and Special Education Research Grant Programs
- Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS) Grant
"Since I began using Resource Associates 3 years ago, my rural Alaska school district has been awarded over $1.7 million in federal funds."
- Eric Gephart, Superintendent of Kake Alaska School District
"I am with a for-profit firm that assists cities and counties to build their financial capacity. I have hired Resource Associates a multitude of times to write grants for my clients which has resulted in over $5 million of much needed discretionary funding."
- April Broadway, Vice President of N'finity Consulting
"I just finished the 2 day grant writer mentoring. It was truly one of the best, most effective trainings I have ever experienced and it was completely customized to my skill level and needs."
- Leslie Schnoll Fitzpatrick, Development Director of Alternative Homes for Youth
"I have used other grant writers in the past and I can honestly say that Resource Associates is the best in the US, hands down."
- Aynn Daniels, President of N'finity Consulting
"My domestic violence shelter just received a $500,000 grant. Thank you so much, Resource Associates, for helping us improve the lives of Navajo women and children."
- Gloria Champion, Executive Director of Shiprock Women's and Children's Home
"The Compassion Capital Grant and Drug Free Communities Grant that Resource Associates wrote for my ministry were both awarded. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
- Rev. Joseph Henderson, President of Tower Ministries