For more than 15 years, Resource Associates has been diligently serving the capacity building needs of nonprofits, tribes, businesses, and governmental agencies. We specialize in grant writing and nearly everything to do with grant funding. From as nearby as Shiprock New Mexico to as far away as Thailand, Resource Associates can assist you to maximize your organizational budget and grow your vision. Whether you are in need of a multi-million dollar grant for a community initiative or strategic planning to help you map out such an initiative, there is no other organization on the planet more qualified to help you achieve your goals.
Resource Associates’ core services include grant writing, grant prospect research, grant evaluation, capacity building and grant writing training, 501(c)(3) incorporations, and fundraising consulting. These affordable services are like puzzle pieces and when they fit together, your organization becomes much more likely to receive grant awards.
Now, let’s build your money puzzle! Are you with a...
(click on the puzzle piece that best describes you or your agency)
For a Free Consultation, call us today 505-326-4245
- National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements
- Funders' Network - Local Sustainability Matching Fund
- Indiana 21st Century Community Learning Centers Program Grant
- Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund Grants
- Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- Brownfields Assessment Grants
- Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program Grants
- Texas Public Charter School Start-Up Grants
- Environmental Justice Collaborative Problem-Solving Cooperative Agreement Program
- Sunshot Incubator Program - Round 9
- The G. Unger Vetlesen Foundation - General Support Grants
- The Crowell Trust - Evangelical Christianity Grants
- Youth CareerConnect Program
- California Public Charter Schools Grant Program Dissemination Sub-grant
- California Workforce Investment Act, Title II: Adult Education and Family Literacy Act
"Since I began using Resource Associates 3 years ago, my rural Alaska school district has been awarded over $1.7 million in federal funds."
- Eric Gephart, Superintendent of Kake Alaska School District
"I am with a for-profit firm that assists cities and counties to build their financial capacity. I have hired Resource Associates a multitude of times to write grants for my clients which has resulted in over $5 million of much needed discretionary funding."
- April Broadway, Vice President of N'finity Consulting
"I just finished the 2 day grant writer mentoring. It was truly one of the best, most effective trainings I have ever experienced and it was completely customized to my skill level and needs."
- Leslie Schnoll Fitzpatrick, Development Director of Alternative Homes for Youth
"I have used other grant writers in the past and I can honestly say that Resource Associates is the best in the US, hands down."
- Aynn Daniels, President of N'finity Consulting
"My domestic violence shelter just received a $500,000 grant. Thank you so much, Resource Associates, for helping us improve the lives of Navajo women and children."
- Gloria Champion, Executive Director of Shiprock Women's and Children's Home
"The Compassion Capital Grant and Drug Free Communities Grant that Resource Associates wrote for my ministry were both awarded. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
- Rev. Joseph Henderson, President of Tower Ministries